Our Deerwood Academy St. Johns location offers opportunities for learning and fun before and after school with our Breakfast Club and After School Adventures programs for children in kindergarten through 5th grade. Program highlights include:
- Nutritious breakfast and snack each day;
- Weekly adventure themes;
- Transportation to and from local elementary schools; (Contact Us for the list of schools near you where transportation is available.)
- Homework help;
- Florida Standards Assessments support
- Games and activities;
- Daily arts and crafts, cooking, and science projects;
- Computer and interactive games; and
- Playground and courtyard area (basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton, and more).
Our school-age programs are available every weekday, including those when school is not in session.
St. Johns School Break Camps
Our St. Johns learning center offers camp programs during winter, spring, and summer break periods to keep your elementary aged children learning and happy. Each week features a new educational theme that incorporates a traveling field trip and an in-school enrichment activity, plus arts, science, cooking, and educational exploration. Some of our students’ favorite field trips include visits to the Alligator Farm, Catty Shack, MOSH, ice skating, and bowling. We provide a structured, nurturing, and engaging environment for children ages 6-12.
Town Center School Break Camps
Deerwood Academy Town Center’s school break camps keep children in kindergarten through 2nd grade learning and happy when school is not in session. Features of our camps include:
- Educational and fun weekly theme, such as Star Ship Explorers and Animal Adventurers;
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks served daily;
- In-house field trips including Bricks for Kids, Pink Flamingo, Magic Show, and Ms. Kate Folk Show;
- Weekly Cooking Project; and
- Weekly Water Days outside during Summer Camp.
Your child will have fun, learn, and grow during our enriching camp experience.